A strong Dickinson College Club Program
allows the College to communicate its services, future direction and achievement
to alumni, students, parents and friends so that the Dickinson Community can:
- PROMOTE the values, policies and programs of Dickinson College,
- BUILD a network of informed and accomplished alumni and parents who are connected to each other,
- FOSTER an intellectual connection to the College through increased two-way communication.
- CREATE alumni and parent advocates for Dickinson by connecting them to the present student body,
- INSTILL a sense of community in all alumni, students, parents and friends to further promote the bonds shared by all,
- FACILITATE new student recruitment efforts so that the College will continue to grow and remain strong in the future.
The goal of the Dickinson Club Program is to strengthen the bond between students, alumni, parents and the College so that the Dickinson Community can become a global network of accomplishment. In doing so all alumni, parents
and friends can share in each other's experiences while working toward the overall
betterment of the College as well as the enrichment of their own lives. The clubs
also serve as a vital communication link between the College, alumni and parents
so that the College can communicate its achievements and developmental needs,
and so that alumni and parents have a vehicle with which to express concerns
and appreciations. Through this relationship, the College's ability to raise
funds from alumni and other outside sources for the development of the institution
can be greatly enhanced in the long term.
back to Alumni
Clubs Home Page