||Follow Dickinson Sports on Twitter!
|| Can’t get enough of the Devils?
|Get up-to-the-minute sports updates at home or on the go.
Simply sign up for Twitter (it’s free!) and follow http://twitter.com/DsonRedDevils.
Twitter is a free tool that lets you exchange brief messages (called tweets) with groups and individuals—over the Web or via your cell phone, BlackBerry or other hand-held device—in real time.
It’s a great way to:
- keep up with the latest news
- share updates and ideas quickly
- get instant feedback from groups
- ask for advice or information
- exchange fun facts
- find out what friends, acquaintances and colleagues are thinking and doing right now.
How do I do it?
You now have your own Twitter page. If your username is JohnDoe123, then your page name is http://twitter.com/JohnDoe123.
- Follow those Devils!
You can now get all news updates and feature stories the moment they’re posted. It’s that easy!
Note: You can also follow Tweets posted by your friends, some Dickinson professors, your favorite news outlets, celebrities, social groups and more. Just go to their Twitter page and click Follow, or search for the address by clicking Find People.
To add your own update:
- Click Home.
- Answer the basic Twitter question (“What are you doing?”) by typing in the white box at the top of the screen.
- Click Send and you’re good to go. Note: Your message must be 140 characters or less.
- If you like, give your Twitter address to friends and colleagues, so they can read your tweets.